An Artist Membership at the Kalamazoo Book Arts Center gives professional artists access to our studios and equipment.
Artist Members receive these benefits:
- Access to both papermaking and printmaking equipment (once “licensed” on the equipment by a licensing instructor).
- Designated storage for materials
- Full access to the studio (with awareness of times for scheduled workshops, activities and events).
Current rates are:
- $75 per month
- $65 per month with a 3 month contract
- $50 per month with a 6 month contract
Plus “licensing” to insure proper use of the studio:
Licensing can be achieved through taking a class at the Kalamazoo Book Arts Center or by private appointment at a fee of $40 per hour. Artist members are expected to be able to work independently. Additional instruction and technical assistance will be accessed at $40 per hour if necessary.
To schedule an interview: 269-373-4938 or firstname.lastname@example.org